culture >> nature >> surfing
Combine the best of both experiences. Spend five days surfing with us to learn or enhance your skills, experiencing the energy and adrenaline of the waves against a stunning natural backdrop.
Get a cheap and stylish hostel or a hotel in the old-city of Bilbao and get to the beach by metro in the morning. We´ll pick you up at the metrostation “Larrabasterra” and bring you to the surfspot for your surfing lesson.
Then slip out of your wetsuit, don your glad-rags and head back to the city or stay and relax at the beach.
The surf and city package gives you the opportunity to enjoy some of the city’s delights in the evenings and a in-depth cultural experience.
Bilbao offers a wealth of cultural and gastronomically enticing experiences, with a unique history. The Guggenheim museum is a must-see, both inside and out. The historic old-city has beautiful plazas with bars and shops…
Find a cool and stylish hostel in the old-city of Bilbao under www.hostelworld.com.
Other hotels and pensions under www.booking.com.
You could also head further afield on the last day, taking in San Sebastian, or a follow a wine tour in the nearby Rioja valley. The choice is yours. Enjoy.
- flexible arrival-/departure day
- lesson starts every day
- qualified and safe tuition
- experienced surf instructor
- small groups of 6 people
- excellent, frequent and economical connections with the UK and Ireland
- top infrastructure – low crime
- close to Bilbao
- interesting surroundings
- stunning landscape and beaches
- agreeable climate
- very good surf conditions
- highly wave consistency
And this is included:
- 5 days surf lesson with complete equipment, transfer and surf instructor
- keep the equipment after the lesson
- professional surf instructor – small groups of 6 people
- pick up at the metrostation
- free skateboard (longboard) rental
price/person: 195,-€ (July/August: 225,-€)