We offer affordable family surfing holidays even in high season, so you can enjoy the fun of learning to surf together. You are under the watchful eye of our English-speaking surf instructors the whole time. With safety as our priority, we have a limit of 6 people per class, and we use softboards.
A typical day on holiday would be a 3-hour surf lesson in the morning. We pick you up from the campsite each morning and drop you off for lunch. After which you may want to explore the beautiful area, go to the beach and rocks to snorkel, or jump onto the Metro and head into Bilbao for some culture and shopping.
If you don’t fancy camping, we have a few comfortable bungalows available on the same campsite in the town of Gorliz. These are simple, clean bungalows with full cooking facilities and a terrace. Situated just 10 minutes from the beach on a beautiful bay bordered by stunning cliffs, it is also a 20 minute walk from the Metro station, which can take you to the heart of down-town Bilbao. Gorliz itself has bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
- flexible arrival-/departure day
- lesson starts every day
- qualified and safe tuition
- experienced surf instructor
- small groups of 6 people
- excellent, frequent and economical connections with the UK and Ireland
- top infrastructure – low crime
- close to Bilbao
- interesting surroundings
- stunning landscape and beaches
- agreeable climate
- very good surf conditions
- highly wave consistency
And this is included:
- 7 nights stay in a 4 person bungalow at the Gorliz campsite
- 5 days surf course with full equipment, transport to and from the beach and experienced surf instructor
- keep the equipment after the lesson
- free WIFI
- professional surf instructor – small groups of 6 people
Surf course for 2 or more participants, requirements: 7+ years and swimmer.